Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We are just friend,not more than that.

Platonic.

What do you think it means?
Ok fine,some of you may go,"Duh!Platonic is..yadayadayada..."

Honestly,I don't know what it means.

The first time I heard this word,is while watching an interview of a famous singer.

A:So,what is your relationship with Miss B
J: I admit that we are very close.We talk to each other about everything and anything.We are just friends.
A;Just friend?Not more than that?
J:We're platonic friends.

I always imagined that platonic is a name of a plant.Or maybe one of the stars in the universe.A very beauiful star.
So,I just assumed that platonic friends means bestfriend.

Today I spend the whole afternoon searching information for my FYP.So,I was in Google the whole time.And while doing my works,AHA!!!
Lets search for "Platonic Friend".

And yay!
Now I know what it means.

Its a very close relationship between a girl and a boy,they are very deep and close but it remain just as friend.Non-sexual friendship.(ClickHereForMore)

Cool right?
Ok,I don't know how to explain why I find it cool.But still,I think people who have platonic friend are cool.

 Yo muh man!

I bet that its a new words,since it is in UrbanDictionary.
Is it?

No comments:

Labels