Saturday, May 8, 2010

Its a farewell entry.

Oh!
i know i can't have you
But you're always in my head
Even though i can't touch you
It's just wishful thinking
I can't say it,
You know I do
(I love you)
even though you don't know who i am


Oh baby don't you know,
You don't know my name
I couldn't sleep, because I was thinking of you


Today would be the first time we met.
You say that to everybody you meet.
I always talk to you with your back facing me.
Even the familiar 'hi' seems so awkward today..
If we blocked everybody's ears,
I'm hoping you would listen to only
What i had to say;
Seeing you walk away makes me go into a trance state, shake me from it.
From far away you have become a dot.
Where can i see you?
tell me

Why aren't you smiling today
I hope nothing's wrong
I can't face to look at your worried face
I wish I could take your pain away.
But I can't.
And that saddens me.
Just today, - if i ask you how you are doing..
Would you answer me? - hug me?
I can't reach you, touch you, or hold you
I'm going to meet you in my dreams again tonight

You are My star,
I'm your no.1 fan
Baby please take my hand

Even if you don't know who I am

*Dedicated to Sean.ahakz.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

rsa nak sEpak lu.
nak?

HAHHA

-MiNt- said...

alah.takkan lu jeles??
lu pun boleh kalau nak post,wa izinkan.silasila.

Labels